"Anyone involved with a family-owned business would benefit by being a member of the IFOB. You will meet other family business owners who have had many of the same challenges. And you will find the right expertise to successfully guide you and the development of your company."
- Adam Lee, Chairman, Lee Auto Malls
Click here to fill out your Maine Family Business Award Application!
Applications are due by Friday, April 10, 2020 by 5:00 p.m.
- Renys Large Business Award (more than 25 full time, year-round employees)
- Chalmers Insurance Group Customer Service Award
- Holiday Inn By The Bay First Generation Award
- People’s United Bank Innovation & Technology Award
- Shep Lee Community Service Award
- Cumberland Crossing by OceanView Environmental Leadership Award
- Maddy Corson Small Business Award (fewer than 25 full time, year-round employees)Click here for a list of criteria.Click here to see a list of past winners. Family businesses can fill out applications for multiple awards. They can only win once in a category.
You do not need to be a member of the IFOB to apply.