"Anyone involved with a family-owned business would benefit by being a member of the IFOB. You will meet other family business owners who have had many of the same challenges. And you will find the right expertise to successfully guide you and the development of your company."
- Adam Lee, Chairman, Lee Auto Malls
***The awards have been postponed from Wednesday, June 2, 2021 to Wednesday, October 6, 2021***
What does this mean for nominees?
· All nominations and applications that were previously submitted will be held and rolled over to the 2021 year
· If you would like to finish your nomination or application now, you can do so through the link below
· We will keep the nomination and application link live until Friday, September 4, 2020
· We will reopen nominations and applications in January 2021
Click on the picture below or here!
- Renys Large Business Award (more than 25 full time, year-round employees)
- Chalmers Insurance Group Customer Service Award
- Holiday Inn By The Bay First Generation Award
- People’s United Bank Innovation & Technology Award
- Shep Lee Community Service Award
- Cumberland Crossing by OceanView Environmental Leadership Award
- Maddy Corson Small Business Award (fewer than 25 full time, year-round employees)Click here for a list of criteria.
Click here to see a list of past winners. Family businesses can be nominated for multiple awards. They can only win once in a category.
Self-nominations are welcome & encouraged! You do not need to be a member of the IFOB to apply.