"Anyone involved with a family-owned business would benefit by being a member of the IFOB. You will meet other family business owners who have had many of the same challenges. And you will find the right expertise to successfully guide you and the development of your company."
- Adam Lee, Chairman, Lee Auto Malls
Maine Family Business Award Nominations Have Reopened!
Click on the picture below or here!
Nominating a family business for an award is a win-win! Read on to discover why, and click the image at the bottom of the page or here to nominate!
If you are nominated, click here to see "What's In It for You and Your Company!" if you complete the application.
- Renys Large Business Award (more than 25 full time, year-round employees)
- Chalmers Insurance Group Customer Service Award
- Holiday Inn By The Bay First Generation Award
- People’s United Bank Innovation & Technology Award
- Shep Lee Community Service Award
- Cumberland Crossing by OceanView Environmental Leadership Award
- Maddy Corson Small Business Award (fewer than 25 full time, year-round employees)Click here for a list of criteria.
Click here to see a list of past winners. Family businesses can be nominated for multiple awards. They can only win once in a category.
Self-nominations are welcome & encouraged! You do not need to be a member of the IFOB to apply.