Reports to: Amy Magida, Project Manager Development and Sustainability
Provides overall support for planning, outreach, and marketing for the Yard South redevelopment project, in
South Portland, Maine.
On site in downtown Portland, Maine. 4.5 days a week
QSEHRA health reimbursement, annual bonus, monthly parking pass and indoor bicycle storage
Duties and responsibilities
- Manages and coordinates office calendaring.
- Prepares and arranges project planning and work session meetings.
- Communicates clearly and respectfully with South Portland city staff.
- Prepares meeting notes to document decisions and assigned actions in a timely manner.
- Plans, organizes, and schedules special events (site tours, community outreach sessions, project briefings,
milestone achievement celebrations, etc.)
- Works with PK insurance representatives and tracks coverage and updates to project-related policies.
- Works with PK staff and PR consultant to manages website updates.
- Drafts monthly project newsletter updates.
- Files and archives digital project documents.
- Interfaces with IT subcontractor to assure digital backups, IT compliance and IT security is up to date.
- Generate project report updates on OnePlanet.com platform.
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Able to write clearly and concisely.
- Affinity for working with digital platforms and data.
- Working familiarity with the suite of Office 365 programs, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneDrive
and Teams, able to host Zoom and Teams video conference meetings.
- Prior experience:
- Basic business etiquette
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an office administrative assistant
- Familiarity with real estate development processes
- Familiarity with community outreach
- Knowledge of real estate and urban planning concepts and terminology
- Prior experience working with architects, engineers, and public officials.