"Anyone involved with a family-owned business would benefit by being a member of the IFOB. You will meet other family business owners who have had many of the same challenges. And you will find the right expertise to successfully guide you and the development of your company."
- Adam Lee, Chairman, Lee Auto Malls
Nominating a family business for an award is a win-win! Read on to discover why, and click the image at the bottom of the page or here to nominate!
Recognize your favorite family business now until June to show your appreciation!
If you are nominated, click here to see "What's In It for You and Your Company!" if you complete the application.
***The awards have been moved from September 21, 2020 to Wednesday, June 2, 2021!***
What does this mean for nominees?
· All nominations and applications that were previously submitted will be held and rolled over to the 2021 year
· If you would like to finish your nomination or application now, you can do so through the link below
· We will keep the nomination and application link live until Friday, September 4, 2020
· We will reopen nominations and applications in January 2021